Remember that time when I told you that I would have a very exciting BEAUTY post for you all? Well count your stars and lay those chickens because it’s jolly well here! For Christmas I was gifted the BEAUTIFUL Estée Lauder Professional colour collection kit for 2013 🙂 Here’s the contents in all its glory…
Look at the brilliance! I have tried every single product in this kit and I can categorically state there there are no weak spots – IT’S ALL GOOD.
- Delux Eyeshadow Compact
- Cheek Palette
- 3 Pure Colour long-lasting lipsticks (hot kiss, sugar honey & nectarine)
- 2 Pure Colour lip glosses (praline paradise & garnet desire)
- Pure Colour Intense Kajal eyeliner in black
- Pure Colour nail polish (le smoking)
- Sumptuous Extreme lash multiplying volume mascara (extreme black)
- Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
- Advanced Time Zone Night age reversing line/wrinkle creme
For this post I would like to talk about my favourite part of the kit – the eyeshadow & ckeek palettes.
I am so impressed with the colour combination of these palettes. The eyeshadows combine to create a tip-top rose-tinted smokey eye, and I’m just a little bit obsessed with that coral pink in the blush department.
Although I have avoided the blue-hues, I’m not scared of them! The colours are not as pigmented as some other high-end brands, but I totally don’t mind that as I think this a great every-day eye palette.
The packaging is luxurious and I personally feel pretty fancy when I crack them open in the morning. Can make-up packaging even put a spring in your step? I certainly think so! An honourable mention also goes out to the mascara included in this kit… HOLY LONG AND FULL LASHES BATMAN, I feel positively Betty Boop-like!